• 1 vote
  • 0 votes
  • 8 votes
  • 1 vote
  • 4 votes
  • 11 votes
maturin1919 8 Dec 27

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

12 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

For the longest time I loved Connery until he insisted multiple times on tv shows that it was ok to hit women. He lost me there. But somehow in reading all of the books I never pictured a blond Bond. That's one of the reasons I tend not to see movies based on books I like. They almost never agree with me about how the characters should be cast.

Need "I don't have a favorite" & "I don't like any James Bond movies" as choices.

Carin Level 8 Dec 30, 2018

I can't decide. They ALL had their pluses and I enjoyed each of their 'Bonds'.

All of them.

Daniel Crag is the sexiest one in the lot. Just my opinion.

Craig with Brosnan coming in second.

I think Daniel Craig is the best actor of the lot.

@maturin1919 yes, it does!

Sexist tripe

@maturin1919 Well not for me...not ever

Ok. Who is your favorite Bond girl? Lol. ?

@Beowulfsfriend Seriously? I expected better Mr. Wulfsfriend

@Amisja it is my wry humour and inability to keep my mouth closed. I really don't mean it; but I like bad jokes - just ask my one college class when I made an insulting joke about Hooters only to find out one of my students worked there. In the end, I was one of her favorite profs - saw her at her new job (Dick's - can't make this shit up) she got a solid B.

@Beowulfsfriend Why did she get a solid 'B' though?

@Amisja that is what she earned. Means no more. I don't / didn't hand out grades except as earned. Hard to flunk me and hard to get an A, high standards. Lots of B and C grades - bell curve guru. Maybe this will help mollify - Nurses, all sexes, were my best students being driven as high achievers. They always got their rough drafts in early for me to check - My lectures on plagiarism scared them and unfortunately too many students don't know proper citation procedures.

@Beowulfsfriend Good. We mark differently here of course. I am a tough marker too but learned to mark up not down.

@maturin1919 Is 1919 the year of your birth?

@maturin1919 I don't know what that means.

I almost voted Connery, and he is a great Bond, but Craig is a bit darker, and gives a bit more insight into the character.

I had to vote Craig because the only other Bonds i know are Connery (granddad material) and Brosnan (oily, smarmy Bond)

Honestly I loved Connery as bond but now when I think of bond I think of Craig just like i’ll never be able to imagine anyone other than Robert Downy jr as Tomy Stark.

I liked Brosnan, he was such fun and so were the scripts. Craig and Connery were too serious for me.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:253248
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.