Agnostic.com

11 5

LINK Vaginas absolutely need sex or they’ll waste away: study

Well at the rate I'm going, She'll be ? soon ?

Capricorn 6 Dec 27

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

11 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Yep I'll agree. Use it or lose it!

Kinda need a partner to "lose it" to lol

@Capricorn good point

@Capricorn bah humbug!

You are obviously a beautiful woman. I have read some of your replies, and find you smart and funny. So, it seems to me you have either closed yourself off or just haven't met the right person. Since l don't really know you, it is just an uneducated guess. Maybe things will turn around soon. It generally happens when you least expect it.

Why thank you! Trying to find Mr. Right vs Mr. Right Now is like looking for a needle in a haystack

@Capricorn I can't argue with that. The more experienced we are the more selective we become, hopefully. 🙂

That's some serious injustice right there. You are gorgeous.

Thanks! Hopefully this year things will start to look up lol

The article includes "Self Love" as affective so another example where BOB (Battery Operated Boyfriend) is a good thing. But if you are in Texas, you can not own 6 or more or you are breaking the law.

Texas... Psssssh! Almost as bad as "Florida Man"
Bleep that battery operated stuff!
Get one with a cord. LOL

B. O. B. S can't make me a sandwich afterwards ????

Thanks to a women for posting what i did in a thread that got deleted.
Other links:
[yourtango.com]
[nypost.com]
[thesun.co.uk]

Yikes well glad I was able to spark a dialogue both men and women can enjoy

@Capricorn . . . i don't enjoy this conversation. i find it necessary. That i have been attacked because a man dares express his concern for women is a new low for me.

@Jacar You don't enjoy it, how do you think I feel? I'm the one with the unused vagina. You're not being attacked now, so express yourself

@Jacar your concern is to find a dumb vagina, apparently that is the only way you know how....

Poor thing?

One of these days, I'll get my groove back ?

BS !!!!!

Time to buy a vowel::

[yourtango.com]
[nypost.com]
[thesun.co.uk]

@Jacar you do not know what "BS" means??!!

@AnneWimsey Bull shit???

@Jacar bingo!

@AnneWimsey You need to do some research about this. I am not wrong.

@Jacar I personally Know you are wrong!

Vitamin E capsules and add back estrogen therapy (if recommended by you oncologist) can work well. Hormone suppression therapy for Breast Cancer treatment is a bitch! ? Glad that's over with.

I hear ya.

Everything is better with regular use and with or without self administration. If you don't water a plant regularly it withers and dies.

especially muscles

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:253324
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.