Agnostic.com

2 0

If you've watched it, what did you think of the first season of Netflix's new series, Altered Carbon?

A bit dark and "Blade Runner"-ish, but at least it had a 3-D plot, with people able to switch from one body to the other, or be frozen for centuries.
A bit overdramatic and sentimental in places, and very slasher film-ish.

But I liked Joel Kinnerman's dry, monosyllabic Bruce Willis-esque.character, Takeshi Kovacs, dropping cynical understatements, but my favorite character was Chris Conner, the AI "hotel."

"Three seconds to touch the screen!"

birdingnut 8 Feb 16

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I really enjoyed it. Especially the "Poe" AI. I agree it had a very Blade Runner feel.

I think Chris Conner almost stole the show with his Poe AI hotel character! I LOVED it, despite the tendency for the plot to lapse into emotional sappiness at times.

That last sentence makes me think of Lost.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:25341
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.