Agnostic.com

6 7

LINK 'Nude Selfie' Obtained In Mueller Inquiry, Says Court Filing By Indicted Russian Firm | HuffPost

I'm thinking a Melania dic pic would be lovely ! ?

Dougy 7 Dec 29

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I have seen all the Melania nudity I ever wanted to, and more, already, thankuvurrymuch......but chump! Keerist, people, I'm old! Stop trying to kill me!

Is it Putin and Trump...buds in bed?

What's the difference between a chickpea and a garbanzo bean? Trump never had a garbanzo bean on his face.

I'll be here all week. Tip your servers. Try the veal. 🤓

zeuser Level 9 Dec 29, 2018

I'm stealing this one.

@Al-Bundy_59 Feel free. I certainly did. Lol

Chickpeas come from Chickweed you know . . . 😉

Or it belongs to someone who actually works at concord but y’all want to see the mushroom really bad I guess.

Depends on who it belongs to.

@Douglas Ewww ??

A 6 hookers Peeing on a Piss Poor Excuse for a human! I hope the Courts tell us what it is and not show us what it is there has been enough suffering this month!

Please not of Trump

You know we’ve seen a lot.. but we really don’t deserve to see that!!

I'm a nudist, and I have seen naked people fo all shapes and sizes, and have not problem with that... but I think I'd be scarred seeing a photo of Trump naked. has nothing to do with his beign a man either.. .I am gay, Some people are just disgusting with or without clothes.

@snytiger6 Jayne and I are both nurses. We have seen EVERYTHING you could possibly imagine. I completely agree with you, some people just disgust no matter what the attire.

@PalacinkyPDX hahaha you made me snort my pop 😉

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:254454
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.