Agnostic.com

6 1

Hello everyone! New to this site. Any hints? Live in Columbus Ohio but consider myself a citizen of the world. 😉

metrecht 3 Feb 17

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I am compassionate and want everyone to be equal and have equal opportunities. That generally is left but I'd rather not get into a versus thing. I'm tolerant but am intolerant with intolerance. Make sense?
I don't enjoy Atheists that talk down to people. I just watched "Atheist America" and was turned off by the television host who kept hanging up on people that disagreed with him. If someone's willing to discuss I'm all for it.

Welcome, brother.

Just join in as and how you want

Welcome citizen.

Gohan Level 7 Feb 17, 2018

Just a friendly warning - most of the people in here are on the far left. Don't ever say anything good about Trump.

gater Level 7 Feb 17, 2018

Well there is nothing good about Trump so that's easy.

@metrecht well you should fit right in

oh you mean we are compassionate and caring. you may be right

You can say anything you want, just be prepared for the responses.

I can say something positive about Trump. He ":loves the poorly educated". Probably because they are easily duped by him.

Welcome to the group. Just jump in and get engaged. And if you have a broad focus, so much the better (world).

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:25489
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.