Agnostic.com

9 7

Teacher: Maria, go to the map & find north america.

Maria: here it is.

teacher: correct. now, class, who discovered america?

class: Maria!

walklightly 8 Feb 17

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

9 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

My apologies if I offended the engineers out there?. I meant to say “some” engineers. Or maybe lawyers? Could insert any profession depending on personal experience.

Still applies. We take the consequences.

What do engineers use for birth control?

Their personalities.

Cruel, as I am an engineer. 🙂

I work w programmers. Same sitch!

IDK if you know of Elon Musk (search youtube), who is head engineer for both SpaceX and Tesla. I think you will find he doesn't fit that mold.

We take the consequences

Good one!

Do you know what the snail said while riding on the turtle's back?

Wheeeeeeeee!

L 😀 L !

That's funny!

Hahaha! That's almost British humor!

This is the same logic I used to say I went to Princeton. I did go to Princeton. I went to the bookstore on Princeton campus and bought a T-shirt. I did go to Princeton.

Haha I went to Perdue the same way. Used to live near there and got chased across campus by a flock of Canada geese once.

I was in Paris during an hour and a half layover.....

And I went to UW, KU, KSU, SPU, WWU, Notre Dame, and several other schools. WWU has a beautiful campus and AMAZING location. I was so sad when the kid decided against going there. Of course, by then we had moved.

@walklightly those things are terrifying.

Brilliant lol

I can't comment as I wasn't there when the very first humans walked on "American" soil.

The Inuits discovered America

ok... ?

No they did not, Inuit are a relatively late comer to North America, about 2000 years ago or less.

@HeathenFarmer, which would mean, they arrived after the caucasians.

@walklightly There is some genetic evidence that Europeans were here about 14,000 years ago with their possible route being travelling along the edge of the sea ice on a frozen over Atlantic.

well, i'd never imagined that, @HeathenFarmer!

Ha.... 🙂

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:25784
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.