Agnostic.com

4 8

Highway or Stairs? ?

A worthy re-post from last year. ?

BeeHappy 9 Jan 4

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

It could be a matter of distance and not numbers, because Heaven Is a Place on Earth.

No need travel the highway... Or the staircase. Simply read or listen that Irishman, Frank the Poet. Here, simply a reading, not a performance, of Francis McNamara's "Convicts Tour to Hell". (Incorrectly titled on the video).
If you wish to learn more there is a blog spot and a number of other sites - simply Google.

surely its an escalator.

Beam them up Scotty. That's why god needs a starship.

@Beowulfsfriend @hankster Guys, both of your comments seem plausible... ?... especially if my post is outdated. How would you rephrase the meme? ?

@BeeHappy i wouldn't. let'em climb.

@hankster ?

@BeeHappy let it stand, it is funny. I'm referencing the worst Star Trek of all time - the film ST V

@Beowulfsfriend lol, no worries. I certainly couldn't have come up with an alternative. Let's stick with the original. ?

I have not seen that before. Very clever.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:258825
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.