Agnostic.com

5 3

LINK National Whipped Cream Day! WhooHoo

It is National Whipped Cream Day! Please enjoy some today, however you like it.

DoctoralZombie 7 Jan 5

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

My most "interesting" whipped cream experience...

When I was between the ages of 16-18 (give or take) I played Rocky in the Rocky Horror Picture Show (my name is a happy coincidence) at the largest theatre in our town. I played at least one night every weekend, but usually both.

Now we were pretty good, and we went all out - full costumes, including the "stage show" at the end. I had platinum blonde hair, wore gold lame' short shorts, and westling shoes sprayed with gold glitter paint. For the stage show I was in a corset, fishnets, heels, and we wore the face paint.

We were committed ?

Well, once Rocky is turned into a statue I would run to the bathroom to change into my stage show costume. One night I was in there, and right in the middle of changing, a young lady from the audience comes in, walks straight up to me, pushes me back to the counter. Then without saying a word, she takes out a can of Redi-Whip, sprays it on me starting at my chest, going down.

It was one of the few times I was late for the stage show. ?

And there ya go, a theatrical way to enjoy whipped cream. You naughty thespian!

Sometimes, things just go too far. I do nto think we relly need a "national" Whip Cream Day".

Oh. Well, sit tight, National Nothing Day is coming on January 16! Perhaps you may like that one better?

@DoctoralZombie Not unless it (National Nothing Day) is also Trump's birthday.

@snytiger6 That's a great call

My parents were Herb Alpert fans and this reminded of one of the most iconic album covers of the 60s. [en.m.wikipedia.org]

Ohub Level 7 Jan 5, 2019

Teehee! Your parents sound like they were fun.

The possibilities are endless ?

Right! Go forth and enjoy!

I'm a directly into the mouth kind of guy

lerlo Level 8 Jan 5, 2019

2 cans of Reddi Whip. One for the dessert, one for the mouth!

@DoctoralZombie I actually have other ideas for the other can but this is a family site 😉

@lerlo As has been mentioned, so many ways to enjoy!?

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:258999
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.