Agnostic.com

1 2

I'm going to take an English class in college for the Summer semester!

I will get my transcripts and see about scholarships for mentally ill people. So I can take one online class at a time. I want to do an English class first. My bestie will help me get ready. I am in a better place mentally and I want to do this for me. I could work during the day and study in the evening. I did one year in college when I was 18. I had to drop out because I moved and my illnesses took over. I've been out of the hospital for 2 years now. I want to learn more!

Sarahroo29 8 Feb 18

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

That is great! I sometimes think that having people start college strait out of high school is a bad idea. I was a much better student in my mid 20's.

I wasn't ready then. My mom had just died.

I'm sorry to hear that. Right after high school I was only immature. @Sarahroo29

@LEPeff I was immature too.

@Fanburger Okay good.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:25905
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.