Agnostic.com

12 7

LINK Report: Students Who Take Latin Have Better Chance Of Summoning Demon Later In Life

“According to our data, children who studied Latin in grade school were far more likely to contact, summon, and then raise a damned soul from the underworld,” said classics department chair Emily Greenwood

aspiringunicorn 6 Jan 5

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

12 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

2 years HS Latin in my head, and I am pleased to report it does help with those pesky demons!
Hearing their native tongue calms them considerably!

This should be posted in the Woo Group.

Next to proper British English and So'ole, it is my favorite language... So it does help.

I've a friend who teaches Latin, published a book for teaching. Need to convince him to publish a book of incantations. B

Yes, I knew four years of Latin would pay off! ha ha ha

I think the demon might have been a thing called "vocabulary"...it is a curse...

For me it used to be my first ex-wife. But she's much nicer. I get the vocabulary part, though. It's a challenge on most days for me. Mostly days that end with a 'Y'.

Took Latin in HS; can confirm

That has been my experience.

Wingardium Leviosa...

Say what? I went to Catholic high school and had to take two years of Latin....no demons yet any way. Hahaha

You went to a Catholic school; you already have demons.

@resserts I guess you are right. I left the religion a long time ago....once I started to read and learn about the RC Church was started and the inquisitions that went on for centuries....and the child sexual abuse etc. ...Hitler was a baptized catholic and he just carried out the work of the inquisition trying to rid the world of the Jews. This is the evil empire.

obviously 🙂

Middle English also does well for that task, and Jamaican patois, and let's not forget mental illness. Phui,phui,phui !

Yes, I like these things!

I guess that's why they call Latin a 'dead' language! bwahahahaha

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:259528
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.