Agnostic.com

10 1

How many level 10's?

I would think that the site hasn't been around long enough for anyone to be at level 10. Or has it?

Lucy_Fehr 8 Feb 18

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

10 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

At my current rate of accruing points I will make level 10 at some point in July 2029 🙂

Level 7 is like getting to Pluto. But level 10 is like the next closest sun outside our solar system. Ooh, it's a long way. (Honestly, I don't worry about it. I just do what I do)

The points are fun but the people are funner. 😉

Level 9 would be sainthood and Level 10 the Golden Chariot comes and take you to heaven.
I haven't done the maths, but someone may have on how long it would take the average member to reach Level 10?
I am old now,
maybe in the afterlife?

"all in good time, my pretty ..."

You can sort members by levels to find out. I don't think anyone other than the Admin would habe reached that level... yet.

None. Reckon it'll be a couple of months before I reach level 7. But, seriously, what does it matter?

Exactly...who gives a rip.

It doesn't really matter; I was trying to explain how the site works to someone and became curious since being stuck at home all day gave me more time for random thoughts

I don't really look and I don't really care

none 8 is the highest anyone has had time to achieve

Thank you

I've been on here since late December. Though that's not very long, I never have noticed in level 9s or 10s

I've been here about a month and I've never seen anything over a level eight.

Thank you

@SonderOpia Thanks

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:26003
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.