Agnostic.com

6 1

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

But tRump might do so - to see what kind of power he really wields. I wouldn’t put it past him...

And if he “wins”, if the Dems tank, there is no stopping him and his idiocy.
The precedent will have been set.

Faux news has a "...senior judicial analyst Judge Andrew Napolitano." Yeah that really trustworthy (not). I read the report but there is no way I will listen to the spewings from this misinformation syndicate. It does seem strange that a person, even if he is the so called fuhrer can call such a serious thing as a national emergency to appease his tantrums. That might be enough to get him committed.

He couldn't be elected president either.....

This moron is going to be stopped by the courts if he does that. He's having a temper tantrum so the racist shuts down the government.

Unfortunately, I think that he may be able to make the declaration. Whether he can pull off building the wall if he does make the declaration is another thing. I believe that he will be challenged both politically and legally and made to back down.

I thought Napolitano was one of the more rabid right-wingers on Fox. Did something change?

Napolitano has been critical of Trumps actions for quite a while.

You're thinking of Sean Hannity, Tucker Carlson, Jeanine Pirro, Ann Coulter, and the asshats on Fox & Friends

I think something changed. Napolitano had been toeing the company line at the FOX"News" NRA/Trump/Republican cable channel, previously. The last few months I've seen several instances where he's disagreed with points the hosts were obviously trying to make. That's usually a fireable offense. Look for him to be replaced by someone willing to echo the groupspeak.

@david75090 There have been a few random negative comments about Trump, and a few random positive/luke warm comments about Mueller in the last few weeks. I think Fox is trying to hedge its bets. If Trump goes down, they will be back pedaling like crazy, and you can bet all these negative comments about Trump will be trotted out as PROOF Fox was completely evenhanded...and predicted Trump would go down.

@greyeyed123 I don't watch often, just catch them in my newsfeed so it's hard for me to tell. They appear to have an actual news division which comes on earlier in the day with Chris Wallace and that other guy who's name escapes me. They appear to have facts-based news shows. Their prime-time is nothing but shills for the Republican agenda, facts-be-damned.

@david75090 My comment was unclear. I wasn't talking about negative comments from Shep, Wallace, etc.. Kennedy said a couple of weeks ago that "Mueller might have something", and Napolitano has been invited on many of the more rabid shows to explain which way the legal winds are blowing...while everyone else on the show questions everything he says as a legal expert. There have been other random comments on shows that are normally wall-to-wall Trumpism and white rage.

@joeymf86 No. Napolitano has been critical of trump. The asshats you refer to are just that and tow Trumps line.

@Jay1313132018 No? No what? I wasn't saying Napolitano hasn't been critical of Trump. I was addressing @jerry99 thinking Napolitano was one of the most conservative commentators on Fox when there are actually far worse (the list I gave) than him.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:260604
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.