Agnostic.com

15 6

Crush

I've caught myself developing a few crushes on here. Was wondering how often people on here become attracted to someone. Feels kind of nice I must admit.

Acharyasman55 6 Feb 18

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

15 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I find many people of both sexes attractive because of their views and how they post. That isn't sexual, but I find them intellectually attractive.

If someone is close enough , maybe time to make a crush known to a crush-ee ...

Good for you. Act upon the crush... don't be an expectator. This ain't high school after all.

The last genuine crush I had for someone was 2 years ago, but it was something I could never follow through on for various reasons. A "one that got away" sort of situation, but I realistically don't think it would have worked out in the end so I remained silent. It was maddening to say the least, one of the few genuinely interesting and compassionate persons I've ever met. Lives in another city now, so I only wish the best for her.

No one since then has come close since then. Many pretty faces and wonderful attitudes, but no spark like that one.

I agree..

Cool.

I'm too old and cynical in that regard to ever think anything could come of it.

mutual attraction is key

There are a few very desirable women here. If I were single maybe.

Send the lady a message...life is short.

Not on this site, but I did once on Facebook.

I don't develop a crush unless I get to know someone in meatspace. And that rarely happens.

I never put a lot of stock in crushes--mine or anyone else's. I know that some people live and die by them, and that just seems immature to me. Relationships need to be built on a solid foundation of trust, respect, and compatibility. A crush is like a blueprint in your head. Don't invest in the construction materials until you've surveyed the build site, FFS.

MeatSpace sounds like the next most popular dating site.

I've come across a couple of ladies on here who appear to be really nice (fanciable to me) but realistically that's as far as it will go. It is cool to make a little connection though 🙂

There are definitely a few members of this community who are "crush-worthy".

@ScienceBiker You're killing me!

@KKGator @ScienceBiker Get a room... 🙂

Y'all are hilarious!

@Fanburger Thanks, I'm totally rockin' that silhouette.

Faint hearts never won fair ladies. Speak out if you are attracted. I've felt some attraction and then see they're over 500 miles away and that just won't work for me.

That's it in a nutshell. There's one lady on here who I think is v nice indeed but she's 3,500 (approx) miles away so I wouldn't embarrass her by saying anything, I might appear stalker like otherwise.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:26066
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.