Agnostic.com

3 1

LINK Smartphone users warned to be careful of the Antichrist - BBC News

"People's dependence on smartphones and modern technology could bring about the coming of the Antichrist" - but isn't this part of the end game plan anyway? Sooner the Antichrist comes, the sooner defeated, and their Jesus after-party can begin. Why not INCREASE the use to hasten the coming of your imaginary friend?

jondspen 7 Jan 9

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Hey, I have a direct line to the imaginary Anti-Christ, the Imaginary Jesus and the Imaginary God all on my Imaginary Smartphone, the number is imaginary too.

You are in luck! It so happens I have developed an Antichrist filter for smartphones, and if you place your order within the next thirty minutes ..

Having an imaginary friend is dumb, having an imaginary enemy is bat shit crazy.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:261747
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.