Agnostic.com

6 2

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Good. I want to see the life forms of another planet. I don't know how people can believe in god and also beings living on another planet. Would that change humanity?

If they're that far away and they're hoping for a reply...........just saying 🙂

I love all this stuff. It probably won't come to anything like the Wow signal a few years ago but it's great fun to speculate on what if 🙂

Given that Electro-magnetic Radiation radio waves, etc, travels at very close to the speed of light, i.e. approx. 186,000 miles per second or approx. 6 million, million miles in a year, then those presumed 'radio' signals MUST have left their point of origin long, long BEFORE the Dinosaurs even began to evolve.

I saw. If from life, either long dead or so extremely evolved as to not care about us.

The physics of empty space and dark matter is a great area. I have watched talks given by physicist Lawrence Krauss and Sean Carroll.

wow....I hope their friendly! ?

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:262265
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.