Agnostic.com

4 1

Here is a no no my first picture hah!

jacpod 8 Feb 19

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

It's not the liver spots and I can only see one "no"

ah the No No was because I posted the picture twice, it was the first photo I had put up and I messed up so put another one up.

I didn't see that lol

I'm lost lol

tell me which bit has you lost and I'll try to explain. lol. if its getting the liver spots I don't mean, i got them, they just come with age, and they messed it all up so the NO went out of focus.

Looks like someone has tatt regrets.

OH NO! I was quite sadly mad at a time and burnt the NO into my arm with a fork on the gas ring - When I got older I missed it because it was a message to myself to not take any more nutterguff from anyone - I got old age liver spots which camouflaged it so I went to a really lovely tatooist to get it brought out more - he added the shading and the leaves and I feel it gives me a bit of a lift to remember I have a 'no' up my sleeve

@jacpod in that case it is cool and more of us should have one.

It hurts a lot if you don't really need it don't go for it!

@jacpod I got my first tatt post divorce. I've been thinking about a second one. Maybe this spring.

I gotcha now. it's just me being stupid @jacpod

It was supposed to go under the tattoo convo but hey you can't get everything right!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:26268
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.