Agnostic.com

2 0

LINK Texas Republicans Will Vote on Whether to Remove Muslim-American From GOP Position Because of His Religion

I guess for the GOP, freedom and liberty only applies to gun ownership.

snytiger6 9 Jan 10

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

An attempted explanation on the part of one of the instigators: “Well, if he’s a Muslim, he has to believe in Sharia.” Betcha the guy is another Christian who has never read some of the “legal” parts of Deuteronomy ...

Not to mention the ones stated in Leviticus. No easting shellfish, no eating pork or any animals with cloven hooves, no mixed fabrics, no makeup, no gay (male) sex, no mixing of crops, no shaving or haircuts... and there is nothing to indicate that any one is more sinful than another, but they usually only point to the one about gay sex and totally disregard all the other prohibitions altogeher which is a part of the same list.

@snytiger6 Deep down, I feel mixing crops is somehow shady, and mixing fabrics is just plain wrong!

@The-Krzyz I assume your joking about that....

Mono-culture in agriculture leads to blights an dcrop failures, such as tha great potato famine.

Bigotry never seems to be constrained by reason and/or decency.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:262758
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.