Agnostic.com

8 3

LINK Samsung unveils massive 219 inch TV called ‘The Wall’ | WGN-TV

Wow! Now that's a large screen TV!

DGJ0114 7 Jan 10

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I may be jaded, but after spending more than 2 decades in the cable TV industry, going back to the days when pay per view didn't exist. I find it disturbing that people put so much value on TV. I can't tell you how many times I went to a service call only to have the customer freaking out because they were going to miss a certain show. I ask you, is that really what our society has evolved into? Could we survive if TV disappeared? What did people do before TV existed?

This is better than Trump's wall.

That's a LOT bigger then my 205" screen. I had to build my screen 16.7' wide in the room. Most houses don't have doors large enough to get this into the house or a wall large enough to place it.

I want it but I'm afraid it'll be too expensive.

Just 100k

Damn there goes my life. ?

Not sure I have a wall big enough for that. But if I did,...

What for?

Because it’s amazing and the technology is amazing

They're also selling like 70+ inch modular TVs that you could make even more massive than this. It's a great time for vegging on the couch lol

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:262962
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.