Agnostic.com

2 2

LINK Howard Stern says Trump's border wall won't help

Howard Stern says Trump's border wall won't solve immigration problems: It's just something 'morons can get behind'

TRUTH!! And I hate Howard Stern!

HippieChick58 9 Jan 12

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Like you, Stern is one of my least favorite personalities..perhaps he can convince his followers of the utter uselessness of the wall.

“Even Donald’s not into this wall. It’s just he’s embarrassed because he can’t get it, and Rush Limbaugh shamed him,” he said, adding, “The whole concept of the wall got him elected. A lot of people could wrap their brain around it. But the wall ain’t going to solve s***. And it’s going to cost a fortune. Come on, it’s nonsense. It’s just nonsense.”

Stern said that Trump doesn’t consult him anymore, though. “I got it figured out, but nobody talks to me. Donald doesn’t call me anymore because I didn’t vote for him.”

And lest you think Stern was only critical of Trump, he also also criticized House Speaker Nancy Pelosi and Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer’s on-camera rebuttal to Trump’s address. Stern said they looked like “vampires” onscreen and “need media training.” He called their use of a teleprompter “a drag,” saying, “Just talk from the heart.” He said he hopes they watch their performance back and are “mortified” over it.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:264545
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.