Agnostic.com

28 4

Love at first sight

Hi my fellow rationals, Does the nutshell of Love at first sight true? I mean, can scientifically be demonstrate? Does the field of psychology supports it?

Albert_Camus 5 Jan 13

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

28 comments (26 - 28)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Best define love and its manifest attributes before getting involved in the experimental aspect

Philos, agape, eros, something else?

Need to identify what you mean and its presenting qualities and phenomena.

I honestly think in some cases(since I believe in reincarnation) that there is such a thing as your soul mate, because the 1st time i saw my wife, i wrote in my journal that this woman was going to be my future wife. 52 years later we finish each others thoughts, and most of the time are thinking the same words before they come out. We also agree that if one of us goes, before the other, that we will go right after.

So you believe in the supernatural? Might as well believe in god

@MsDemeanour Lets just say I have a gift, that lets me lead my life in the best way possible

I think you can love at first sight. I just don"t recommend it.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:264606
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.