Agnostic.com

8 2

Do you watch Sunday morning political shows?

Face The Nation, Meet the Press, etc
Sometimes it is interesting but often it seems to be a circle jerk. Talking heads repeating what we have already heard all week.

• 5 votes
  • 14 votes
  • 4 votes
CallMeDave 8 Jan 13

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Hmmm... can't seem to find any on Netflix.

tonyp Level 5 Jan 16, 2019

I never do! I also wonder how those that are involved in it some how got college degrees.

Used to until I realized that the the mainstream media is owned by very wealthy people & is way to concentrated.
Does anyone think that they will ever allow their presstitutes to say anything negative about the corrupt, crooked system they have made their fortunes from?

I do not have network TV anymore, only streaming services. I do listen to political interviews on public radio, though.

I watch Fareed Zakaria...The smartest guests...No yelling

I usually try to catch Meet The Press, I like Chuck Todd........

I miss Tim Russert. Meet the Press hasn't been as good since he passed.

Sunday is the only day of the week I almost always have to myself and I rarely watch tv. I might see a movie but typically I read or take a walk or try to go and see or do something I can’t when I have the boys. I read news more than I watch and I try to find a variety of sources and not let my own person opinions sway where I get my news from. Its hard to find a source that is truly unbiased so I figure if I get some from all the angles the truth probably lies somewhere in the middle.

As for watching people argue on Sunday afternoons over the same things week after week, no thanks.

Being British, if I watch Sunday morning political shows, they're British ones.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:264834
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.