Agnostic.com

2 7

LINK Here's a twist: 91% of Americans living in Mexico are "Illegal"

When most people hear the words "undocumented immigrants" they think Mexicans right? But did you know that there are a lot Americans living illegally in Mexico? Yeah, I didn’t think so. The way Fox News and Trump talk, you'd think that was something only those "drug dealers" from south of the border did. NOT SO.

The United State’s State Department confirms that almost a million Americans are living illegally in Mexico.

HippieChick58 9 Jan 13

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I am sure that the IRS is going after them because the US is a developed country that says you have to pay US income taxes on the money you make in another country.

I'm sure it all has something to do with drug trafficking. Seems like Mexico should be suing us to pay for THE WALL.

godef Level 7 Jan 14, 2019
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:265289
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.