Agnostic.com

6 5

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Rand Paul getting beat up by his neighbor because he threw refuse in the neighbor's yard is the most libertarian thing ever...until Paul involved the government to help him with the dispute.

Cognitive dissonance. ??

I love how they are trying to sell this as he’s going to a “private” hospital so he doesn’t look like a complete hypocrite for using Canada’s socialized medicine facilities.. it’s not a private hospital. As a Canadian, I could go there for care for free just like every other hospital.

@Bobby9 of course I wouldn’t pay, I’m Canadian. He goes on about socialized medicine being slavery. Every other progressive country loves thier socialized medicine. It just shows what a hypocrite he is. By the way, he’s ultimately getting reimbursed in a lawsuit for this... he’s a pathetic joke and has done nothing in his tenure in the senate.

Yes -- to a privet clinic. H's not freeloading of the Canadan public.

It’s not a private hospital. He has to pay like you would because you’re American. It’s a hospital maintained by Canada and the Canadian public with our taxes.

Of course he did!

The hypocrisy of our "leaders" at it's finest.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:265819
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.