Agnostic.com

6 1

Are there other beings in the universe that are concerned with eternal life as much as we, humans, do?

SonnyMlaPH 7 Sep 24

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I guess it would depend on where they're at with their evolution, and whether or not they were ever superstitious in the first place.

I've been waiting so long for Optimus Prime's reply

NO, other beings are more in touch with Nature than humans are. We have that little six-sense that tells us life is everlasting and Nature needs help from us in making this happen. So man create all of the guideline by which man should follow in order to attain everlasting life. The mistake humans make is trying to tell other humans how to attain everlasting life but with fear tactics. Humans need to "Stay in their Lane". There is no Heaven or Hell for man to put man in, when he came by way of neither.

Thank you! . . . so, you seem to believe that we are alone in this universe that we know. No room for "encounters of the third kind?"

I look at the vast size of the Universe and think that we couldn't possibly be the only place in it that has life. As to what other life might concern itself with is only up to our own imaginations.

Donna Level 6 Sep 28, 2017

Yes I believe so, we are not alone

we would have to find other beings somewhere out there in the universe in order to answer that question.

Ha ha ha! True!

But don't you think those "other beings" are already here in our midst?

We do not know

tonia Level 5 Sep 27, 2017

you don't like sci-fi books and movies?

I am unaware of the actual answer, however, if the scientific community has used agreed upon equipment to test and/or survey various beings, and is able to sufficiently correlate the results to a well understood and agreed upon conclusion, then possibly. Prepare your tests, gather a few subjects, and the necessary brain imaging equipment, and be sure to get peer reviewed...lol

how about those ancient astronaut theories and Chariots Of The Gods? . . . I wonder why Optimus Prime hasn't replied yet - no signal? "the subscriber can't be reached?" ha-ha! Beam me up Scotty!

SonnyMlaPH: Good point, which of those theories have been proven? Optimus Prime may be hibernating at the moment...lol

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:267
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.