Agnostic.com

18 9

Female film critic: "I got death threats for writing a bad review of 'Aquaman.'"

"You bitch better go and suck a penis. Giving reviews by taking currency. Worst character living in the world. Bastard Bitch.”

“U fucking marvel dumbo bitch.”

“Hey what pathetic looser [sic] you are. I will kill your mom, dad and friends Bcoz I want [you] to regret for what u did. I have your address and details about your family members.”

“Wait don’t take this as a joke, next time if your parents die in a shooting or bombing… don’t [say] that I didn’t warn u.”

“I hope U just die.”

“Bitch stop writing bad reviews.”

[huffingtonpost.com]

LiterateHiker 9 Jan 16

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

18 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Unfortunately, some people just suck!

What is wrong with people? It is just a movie after all. People need to get a life.

I am so sorry someone said such horrible things to you for your film critic(maybe they do not know what the word critic means?) opinion of a movie, maybe they were like Salem(aka Mt. Moriah and Jerusalem)during the witch trials, it most likely was caused by a fungus, called ergot, that caused them those girls to do that, but after a bit, most of it was pure greed and take what that woman has away from her, since the men wanted it, their property, and that is why Hawthorne, A Scarlet Letter, changed the spelling of his last name, it was his grandfather that was the master and chief of the hangings and torture, he was very sorry he was a descendant of that man!! So, girl you have a brave heart, in Cheyenne it is called HANTA HO!!! I have a review about the Black Panther movie!! How dare they use the name Black Panther, ask Stokey.Carmichael what he thinks about it, as I recall in the late 60's and early 70's there was a real Black Panther movement in California that really did something for people and they did do good work but that movie, I know the man that negotiated with them, so if they think it is ok to use that name and everybody in this country goes hogwild over it, we suffer from very short memories in the good old USA!! So let the critics review this critical thinker just like they did you!

Well, I'm glad to see the erudite masses made no comment about said moving picture. Its fascinating to see that critical response to a critical review is as astute as ever. I hope they never get to see any Nordic Noir. Not sure how they would respond to a good review that required some intellect to understand and appreciate.

I love Aquaman, but these guys are crazy psychotic assholes

How irrational and pathetic to place anywhere near that kind of importance on any movie, let alone one about a comic book character.

Too bad people are like this. Aquaman was a fun romp, but far from a top shelf movie. Enjoyed and would watch again on Netflix. But ranked among the best. I think not.

Aquaman was no Wonder Woman, that's for sure. And reviewers agreed.

I wonder if male reviewers got the same kind of threats, though? I'm guessing probably not.

The internet is filled with humans that I'm convinced are the "missing link" they are always talking about when you mention evolution.....

This is just sad.

There are more crazies out there than you ever imagined.

Our reviewer, Kevin hated it as well. To Hell with these INCEL misanthropes.

That's exactly who those numskulls are; they have no constructively viable life, and rotten prospects for any kind of productive future, so they do shit like that. Pinheads.

Strange human behavior. Where in the hell does that come from?

This is disgusting and disheartening.

Ok... I find this funny, its not actually funny of course it's disturbing as fuck but you just know the keyboard warriors that write that kinda crap are reallllllly fucked up losers with no life

The Internet has given the world of morons open access to spew their idiocy on everyone. And there is no way to close the Pandora Box, the evil trolls are everywhere.

The dreary phenomenon of people behaving like petulant brats. We've seen way too much of this lately.

I truly do not understand what is wrong with people! Why would anyone go that crazy over a movie.

Because all they have are sad little fucked up lives, and they resent having to live in mommy and daddy's basement at 27 yrs old.

I think they want to have power of the person who wrote the piece. By stating something they get to show that they have a point of view and that they have the power to place it where it can be seen and intimidate. The also may get off on just helping the world to destruct. If they can influence the writer then they win and the writer looses.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:267066
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.