Agnostic.com

11 1

What is ome thing you have learned about yourself in the past year?

I have learned that since picking up woodworking as a part time hobby, I can make one of anything. Making two of something, there will be quite a bit of variation.

SoullessHeathen 5 Jan 17

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

11 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I don’t need anybody, especially toxic people. Only exception is my dog: I need her!

I can win arguments without employing my pugilistic tendencies.

I've never had a lot of patience for stupid, but the last two years have exhausted what little I had. All I have to hear is a slight reference to something positive about Trump or the Russian-Republicans and I write that person out of my life permanently. That has included about 9/10ths of my family.

TWDay Level 4 Jan 18, 2019

I now only takes a year or 2, rather than decades, to notice I am in a toxic relationship. Yay me!

It’s a process. I keep learning.

I have learned that I have a hard time concentrating in a noisy room. I wonder how many students have this issue and suffer when required to hand in graded work that can only be done in this environment.

I’m not quite as independent a person as I thought I was. I need to learn to be more comfortable being alone in a crowd of people

After the hell I've gone through the last 3yrs to examine and rearrange the course of my life, I made it out to the other side in grand shape. In that regard, I hearby claim my new nickname of Timex: Takes a licking and keeps on ticking.

well, i confirmed that i'm not dead yet. i also learned that i might have cancer. maybe this year i'll learn that i have to do something about it.

g

Bought a Jeep and discovered a new hobby, off-roading ! Who knew

Love off roading

I've learned the police have little or no sense of humor. Also, it's against the law to use the sidewalk as a passing lane.

I'm starting to have feelings for humans, instead of my own kind. sighs

That's pretty dang funny! Lol

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:268269
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.