Agnostic.com

8 2

Any words of wisdom for a newcomer to this site?

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

#1 Don't be an asshat. Support all your arguments with facts.

Welcome.

I read your bio. good luck, Sir.

I hope he is kidding, lol.

Don't expect too much, and no, you're not getting laid.

Think for yourself. Decide for yourself. Don't let anyone tell you what you should say, think or believe.

Not even your fellow atheists and free thinkers - which means, of course, my own words are entirely advisory!

since you are here to use the site's dating aspect, my advice is... don't treat it like other dating sites. this doesn't work as well, i am told (since i'm not looking) if you just put yourself out as a product, or someone looking for a product. rather, it works best when you find posts on topics that interest you and respond to them, and make posts on topics (other than dating) that interest you, too. you will learn who everyone is, make some friends, and maybe make a friend who becomes more than a friend. in this respect it's more natural than most dating sites, where you say who you are, say who you're looking for, and then either sit back and wait for bites, or go bite someone else's promo. this way, you can really get to know people to an extent BEFORE trying to get intimate. watch out for scammers: if the picture looks like a model, it's probably stolen, and the profile along with it. you'll get hit with private messages designed to hook you and then rob you. love just doesn't happen that fast. friendship is the best basis for love.

g

What she said. 👍

Check out the groups there is something for everyone and not all of the life here is on the front page.

Welcome, enjoy and say what is on your mind, unburden yourself.

Be yourself.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:268367
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.