Agnostic.com

21 11

QUESTION The Clitoris is the Devil's Doorbell

From the Facebook page of Christian Mothers Against Masturbation. It would be laughable if it weren't so oppressive.

vertrauen 7 Nov 2

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

21 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

You know a great joke well at least in my mind could be adapted to this silliness.

A woman was at her gynecologist for an exam. She was sitting in the exam chair and the gynecologist says, "hmmmm, you're going to have to stop masturbating." The woman answers, "Oh? Why is that?" The doctor says, "Well, I'm trying to give you an exam."

SamL Level 7 Nov 2, 2017

Pardon AMGT, I'm kinda tired typing:

"Anhahahahahahhahaa"

I also got a picture of a billboard when I went to that page... "You can't hold hands with God while you're masturbating"

Well, why not? Couldn't God just hold one hand? I mean, I've held hands with a girlfriend before while... wait, never mind... forget I mentioned it.

I saw a poster with a sad and lonely God that says, "I've sent them horrible hurricanes but they keep masturbating."

And, ahem, AMGT, may I borrow again: "Anhahahahahahhahaa"

When I saw the word clitoris I was immediately drawn to this post.

you guys are not alone.

"Trick or Treat !"

Voilaaaaaaaah!

I swear when I read the headline, I thought it woudl be a great line in an SNL sketch/skit.

The same people will tell you how god cannot tempt a person into evil, but if god exited, then he put the clitoris there and ti give pleasure, so knowing everything, he knew what people would do. I also find it interesting that in men, the prostate is located right next tot he rectum, which akes anal sex pleasurable to men. I mean, if an all knowing god actually existed, one woudl have to assume he knew what he was doing.

I think it is more likley that religions do their best to oppress people by teaching fear, guilt and shame when it comes to anything sexual. Virtually everyone's behavior is guided by soem extent by their innate sexual insticts (the exception being asexuals), which are a part of our nature. Wht better way to control people then by making them feel ashamed and guilt over what comes natural to them?

Yes sir

I’ve found guilt and shame to be the most powerful forms of control and manipulation.

Apparently back in the mid 19th century a certain Dr Kellogg recommended that girls have their clitorises removed to prevent masturbation. Not any different from the Arab world's FGM. And this is the same attitude.

That's true and that fact has always been ignored.

About 95% convinced at this point that the site is satire. There seems to be some connection to stopmasturbationnow.org, which is definitely satirical. Still, I haven't yet seen the clear proof of the connection between the CMAM FB page and SMN, but I'm pretty sure CMAM is as much satire as SMN.

Poe's law is in play. [en.wikipedia.org]

@JakeGronie: thank you, thanks for the link, bro. For me it sort of compliment the quote, "It's not what you say but how you say it." Kinda hard to joke around in writing w/o those emoticons/emojis.

I don't know since I have never rang one. LOL

Have you heard the song "My Ding-A Ling" by Chuck Berry?

I hope it is. Perfectly justifies a game of Ding Dong Ditch.....

ah-ha-ha-haaaaaH

Jesus! I mean...JESUS! Life without masturbation? JESUS!

I can't remember where I saw this poster with a very sad-looking God, head bowed down: "I've sent them horrible hurricanes, but still they keep on masturbating."

The clitoris is Gods doorbell because God is a woman!

oooooops!

I am cursed I just love to hear those chimes!

Sometime in the early 1980s there's this song "Ring My Bell" a popular disco-beat song which was banned from the airwaves through the lobbying of the religious. The Philippines was still under Martial Law.

Early in the 1970s the legendary Chuck Berry has this funny song "My Ding-A Ling" . . . try to give it a listen bro.

@SonnyMiaPH , I grew up listening to the radio in the 60's and early 70's I know that song very well as for disco, I could never even stand it as its inception ended live music in most Canadian taverns. Here in Canada songs were never banned some were bleeped but, none were banned.

The clitoris serves no other purpose but to give pleasure and pleasure alone.

I think that might be my new pet name for her! LOL

Haven't we learned anything from those poor women victims of "female circumcision"? A rose by another name... Barbarism. how much suffering must women endure in the name of some god?

The little man in the boat never did no harm to nobody.

The title gave me a huge laugh. So, I suppose the penis is god's nightstick.

Hmmm, it brings to mind the song "Ring my bell" by Anita Ward

CS60 Level 7 Nov 16, 2017

ding ding ding ding

Ringringringringring! Open up!

How do they even come up with this stuff?

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:2685
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.