Agnostic.com

35 6

DDD

Do you have a deep, dark and dirty secret?

Have you ever told anyone?
If so, was that a relief, or do you stress about their knowing?

If you’ve never told anyone your secret, does it eat away at you, or not phase you at all?

How (if at all) has your secret shaped your character in positive or negative ways?

AMGT 8 Feb 21

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

35 comments (26 - 35)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

You know, I’m not sure. Nothing crosses my mind that triggers a ‘don’t tell anyone’ feeling. Really I have no idea. Surely there must be but I really don’t know. Ok wait, I’ve had 3-4 dogs in my apartment for a while. I don’t tell the apartment guys. I guess that’s a secret, but I only keep it for my own selfish reasons, not to prevent hurting someone else.

Actually thinking about it my secrets are other peoples who are my friends asking me not to tell anyone else and apart from sticking my foot in my mouth, that's what I do but really sometimes I could do without the burden especially if it's there dirty little secret because id rather not know.

No, I am an open book with lots of peoples embarrassment sometimes. there are things I won't share for self-preservation. ask me anything and I will almost definitely tell you the true answer or explain why I can't. remember don't ask me if you don't want my answer.

You mean this is not a post about big boobs?! Foul! lol

of course not.

In a 12 step program you are supposed to make amends to everyone ... unless dying so would hurt them further

That said, I don’t have anything that I can’t say here. There are things I don’t talk about, but don’t necessarily hide. Are you struggling?

I once told our marriage counselor the real reason hubby no longer found me desirable, after she practically put bamboo shoots under my nails (i needed to be honest or my marriage's failure would be my fault, yada yada). Then she lambasted me for being awful & "disloyal". So any DDD secrets i have are staying secret, thankyuvurrymuch

Yes, I have a deep, dark, and dirty secret ...... actually I have a dozen or so of them, lol. Some of them are deep, some are dark, and some are even dirty.

Can't help you, anyone knows me knows I am a horny little devil.

I once told a marriage counselor about why (she was insisting!l my hubby no longer wanted me, and she turned on me and lambasted me about how awful & "disloyal" i was.......found out later he was sleeping with her! So I think my DDD secrets will remain secret, thankyavurrymuch.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:27014
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.