Agnostic.com

5 1

Fans *********** (hidden)

What does it mean when it says (on the profile)

Fans 25,000 (hidden)

How do you become a fan of someone else.

Danggali 4 Jan 20

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I hate the modern cult of the celebrity where people who are well known for different reasons such as appearing in reality TV shows and have myriads of "fans". After all fan is an abbreviation of fanatic and you don't want too many of those chasing you.

The 25,000, was a little tongue in cheek. I don’t think I’ll be overwhelmed with fans ... heheee

Never looked into it til now, but it looks like anyone who gives you a 'like' for a post becomes a fan. You would think there should be a number of likes to reach before they become a fan, but it only takes one.

I wonder if it's when you follow someone? I just "followed" you so you can see if that turned me into a fan. I'm not that new here, but most of the time I still have no idea how things work!

Carin Level 8 Jan 21, 2019

Yes it is you clever person .. you just became a fan of mine ( I would advise against that in the long run heheee)

Oh OK--your fans are hidden to everyone but you.

I don’t know how it works. How do you become a fan of another is a mystery to me. 🙂

Wow, never noticed that. I have to go look now!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:270481
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.