Agnostic.com

4 1

How does the manipulation of thought through media, especially social media, affect you?

AstralSmoke 8 Nov 2

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

It makes me want to go to the middle of nowhere and stay away from humans. I’d rather trust wild animals over humans any day.

I have similar feelings even while being a member. If people were dogs, I could appreciate them more. But we as humans need other humans. We just don't 'need' the blackside. Well, maybe we do. Maybe we 'need' it for development.

I have a healthy scepticism and disrespect of the media, so tend not to be influenced by it at all. I am usually even sceptical of the so called facts of what is being reported.

It doesn't affec....One of us, One of us, One of us. 😉

I'm sure there's a tune with that.

Is there? I'll look.

There's a documentary with that title.

Mostly, it makes me have to deal with greatly misinformed persons, who don't practice critical thinking, a lot more often. I stopped spending all that much time on Facebook and now spend most of my internet time here instead.

I like it here as well. It's comfortable.

Critical thinking can be more actively taught, that's for sure. How should we do it?

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:2710
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.