Agnostic.com

3 3

LINK Twitter suspends account that helped ignite controversy over viral encounter

Even though I know that some of you on here need to believe that I’m taking sides on this incident because it’s what society expects of us nowadays.

Let me reassure you that the only side that I’m taking is the truth. If there’s nothing else that I’ve learned in my lifetime it’s that there’s always 3 sides to every story their side, the other side and the truth.

In the beginning of this incident we got a their side story. That being whoever took and sent a very abridged and deliberate account of the incident.

Then yesterday we got to hear from the other side both from the kid and the elder which painted a slightly better account of what took place.
And today we have this which basically tells us that the original was posted by a foreign internet troll in order to incite the American public.

Just saying that if y’all are willing to believe that the Russians spent $4,700 on google to manipulate an entire election why can’t y’all look at video that’s roughly a minute long and ask ok what happened before and after?

Seriously if for nothing more than to know if there’s other acts being committed by one side vs the other. The little smirking individual could’ve communicated a message to his actions or someone from the side could’ve instigated it.
Just saying don’t take what you see coming from the internet as being 110% legit that’s all.

48thRonin 8 Jan 22

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

"Let me reassure you that the only side that I’m taking is the truth." That is what EVERYONE says.

Good then what has been reported since that incident should be exactly what you were expecting and that’s more than what was originally released.
Right?

People are just too ready to jump to one side or the other...there has just been so much crap from both sides that it is almost Pavlovian to react immediately to what we have been conditioned to expect without really verifying, analyzing...and plain taking a moment to let things sink in....then it becomes a social media war that gets blown up from all sides with "victims" unable to stop it...

We all need to take moments of restraint and reflection...but with no consequences, this is going to continue to happen...glad they suspended his account but it is not going to be impactful unless more people are willing to call out the "truth" and calm people down.

Thanks for posting such an insightful position...it is a wake up call to all...a gentle reminder...

Lots of people want to glue the country back together...the tactics for doing it is what needs to change. Sticking to intelligent analysis, research, and keeping a cool head is what everyone is capable of...digging in your heels for the sake of being "right" or trying to look smarter than what you are seems to be the tactics that are not working...talking to those who are the extremes at both ends is unproductive...and of course, putting your money where your mouth is helps...😉

Hey I've kinda been following what happened, but I don't gte what the big deal is? Please correct me if I'm wrong, but nobody was injured or used violence, it was simply 2 protesters, and some mocking (which always happens and isn't infringing on anyone's rights). Is there anything I'm missing or mistaken about?

mhyyc Level 2 Jan 22, 2019

Sadly it’s all about those fucking MAGA hats and what they apparently/supposedly stand for.

Seriously If he had anything other than that hat on we probably wouldn’t have heard shit about it but welcome to the year 3 PT ( post trump) where America is a newly racist apocalyptic shit hole.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:271294
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.