Agnostic.com

7 11

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

He does not listen to his advisors but he knows more about anything than do the experts!

Climate change is happening now, at an alarming rate and were doing nothing to stop it. We are screwed.

Climate change is the biggest threat to humanity, and humanity is not responding quick enough.

Trump/huffpost have more contrictions than the book of fairy tales.

It's amazing the orange talking baboon has anybody that takes him seriously..

I regularly read on all ends of the science on climate change and a couple have said that they can't believe its happening faster than they originally thought.

I heard on FOX News today that climate change is and will be worse than we expected it to be.

MsAl Level 8 Jan 22, 2019

Wow, I'm amazed Fox News would admit that.

@HippieChick58 Yes I was surprised. I was thinking I should have specified it was on someone else's TV. I wouldn't want everyone thinking I watch Fox news.

@MsAl I figure anyone from this site that is watching Fox News is checking up on the adversaries.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:271725
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.