6 1

LINK Trump reportedly walked out of a policy meeting to watch TV

This is so sad.... not to mention embarrassing... even for those of us who didn't vote for him.

By snytiger6
Actions Follow Post Like

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

The Jerry Springer Show must have been on!

davknight Level 6 Jan 25, 2019

He probably didn't know Ryan was talking to him.

Doraz Level 7 Jan 23, 2019

Hey give him a break (maybe it was Gilligan's Island)

It’s sad but it makes me laugh at the same time.

Closeted Level 8 Jan 23, 2019

Yeah, I can relate to that feeling.

How low can he go. Ya think he'd be near the core of the earth by now.

HippieChick58 Level 9 Jan 23, 2019

Well, if we weren't all a bunch of atheists and agnostics we could theorize that Trump being demonic, he coudl withstand the heat of the earths core. However we don't believe in demons.

Not surprising for Trump. I have low expectations for him, but he even continues to undercut those.

wordywalt Level 8 Jan 23, 2019

I hate saying it can’t get worse; it seems they take it as a challenge rather than a cry of despair!

Yeah, i was really disappointed when rump was elected. I decided to make the best of it, rige him the benefit of a doubt, and sincerely hoped that he proved all my worst fears wrong. He has exceeded my worst fears and keeps getting worse.

Write Comment
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content read full disclaimer
  • Agnostic.com is the largest non-profit community for atheists, agnostics, humanists, freethinkers, skeptics and others happy without religion!