Agnostic.com

6 0

LINK CVS unveils 'Beauty Marks' in stores, warning shoppers of edited images

I'm not sure what to make of this. Has the store corporation just decided to promote honesty? What is their motivation? Maybe I'm too cynical or paranoid.
BTW... I've never really really been a big fan of women's (or men's) cosmetic things. But if it makes people feel better about themselves...

RichCC 8 Jan 24

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Remember when they stopped selling cigarettes because "We are greatly concerned over our customer's health"? They still have great prices on a variety of liquor though.

Long gone are the laws that forbid Joe Namath from selling panty hose.

Seems as if it is a warning that just because you use their product you won't instantaniously begin to look like the model & that the 22 inch waist & 55 inch bust is not normal & is digitally enhanced. Some people need to be advised.

Trying to win women back after they massively botched their policies. To little to late.

I think it is insulting...like women and men don't know that already in this age of selfies, photoshop, glamor shots, celebrity sitings, etc. etc.

Seriously? What a waste of brain cells to even think of this...

I think this is wonderful...truth in advertising. What's next, identifying models that have had cosmetic surgery? Yes, that is snark.

MizJ Level 8 Jan 24, 2019
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:272721
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.