Agnostic.com

5 1

Which excursion should I choose for my cruise stop in Athens?

I plan to spend an extra day in Athens on my own to see the National Archaeological Museum and Parthenon Museum. So, I am looking for an excursion outside of the city.

• 1 vote
  • 10 votes
ErebusVincent 6 Jan 24

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I'm the only one who's voted for Corinth but I'll tell you why. Poseidon's Temple is all very marvelous but you can see temples and architecture and 'feel' the vibe but the canal at Corinth is f---ing stunning. And the ruins aren't too shabby either πŸ™‚

Excursion outside the City; Oracle of Delphi, but it's like a day's trip there and back.

Don't waste time if it is limited. Head straight to the Parthenon and the museum there. Layers and layers of history there. Enjoy! .... Oh and bring something for the kitty cats.

I’ve seen the Parthenon a few times. I’m not incredibly excited to see it. But it looks like every excursion goes there. 😟 oh well, it will still be a nice trip.

@ErebusVincent I would categorize it as definitely worth seeing once .... I can understand the "delation" on times 2,3,4 and especially 5, 6, and 7

None. Skip the cruise. Get on land and do much more meet more real Greeks. If not, Poseidon.

I’m a bit struck with the cruise at this point. ??‍♂️

I vote for the temple because it might be near the water & also less crowded.

Carin Level 8 Jan 24, 2019

It’s in the water, actually. Beautiful place.

@CarolinaGirl60 Oooh--do send pictures!!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:273164
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.