Agnostic.com

9 10

Man Arrested for Threatening to "kill as many girls as I see" on day of Women's March

That Gillette ad was right. Evidence of toxic masculinity is all around us.

[huffingtonpost.com]

LiterateHiker 9 Jan 24

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

9 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Ladies, most of us men abhor this kind of creature.

It is quite evident by watching all the negative reaction on social media to a simple concept: treat women as equals. The conservative Right went nuts!

Reading that story really horrified me. These incels are scary creatures.
But then I started watching the Ted Bundy Tapes thing on Netflix and realized incels aren't a new thing at all.
Being a woman and the mother of two young women, this kind of thing really tears at my soul.
Does society really raise boys to have that much arrogance and entitled thinking?

It is a sickness. I am curious about the rest of his life.

“All I wanted was a girlfriend, not 1000, not a bunch of hoes, not money, none of that. All I wanted was to be loved, yet no one cares about me,” the since-deleted post read. “I’m 27 years old, I’ve never had a girlfriend before and I’m still a virgin, this is why I’m planning on shooting up a public place soon and being the next mass shooter cause I’m ready to die and all the girls [that] turned me down is going to make it right by killing as many girls as I can see.” [people.com]

Classic INCEL creep. Outrageous and disgusting. I 'm glad that they nailed him.

That's not Toxic Masculinity that's homicide.

He thinks the world owns him something and will retaliate if he don't get it.
When he turns it to woman it can be ugly.
Domestic violence has the same principle. The guy thinks he deserves to be treated like a king, and become violent if frustrated

@maturin1919 The intent was homicide.

@Pedrohbds Toxic Masculinity as defined would require that men as a whole or society turns a blind eye to the guy. Allowing the violence to occur further supporting the hegemonic masculinity.

@maturin1919 "Thats not Toxic Masculinity thats (the intent was) homicide."
Correction. For the grammar police.

@maturin1919 apparently not the word intent was inferred but didn't carry through. I thank you for making me realize I need to be more concise. I wrote that in an attempt to write shorter accurate blurbs.

I cannot help but feel contempt for men like this. Their attitudes and outlook are abysmally bad. I have to remind myself that they are sick and damaged human beings. I am all for helping those of them who can be saved, but I'm more concerned for the women who are potential victims.

Well now he gets to be the girlfriend ... Good job guy, take yourself out of the gene pool. Entitled MFr.

It's all part of objectifying woman. He wants one.. and the store didn't have any.

Unexamined and unfulfilled privilege.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:273187
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.