Agnostic.com

9 3

Is there a way to add friends that live near u

I’m looking to make friends that live near me

Savanna1991 3 Jan 25

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

9 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Why not? There got to be some nearby or pass the word to those young and old Fresno State University students! There is 24,000 students there and 25,000 students at Fresno City College! I even heard it is getting towards 10,000 students at Clovis Community College ...which CSU, Fresno (Fresno State) borders Clovis, CA 93612 and most people say... "They never heard of Agnostic.com!"

Take an ad out that says

Free dating site for non-believers. Agnostic.com

Bring them to you.

Do you mean add folks you already know? You can invite them to the site of course.
There is a link for that under the "Learn" button above. (The "Promote" buttons).

And if you want to find local members - then use the Member button above as others have suggested. Have fun!

Under search members there is a map available, where you can see the location (aprox.) of everyone, and you can zoom in on your area as you like.

I live in the sticks. I check every once in a while to see if anyone is near me by 1) selecting browse, 2) selecting more and 3) selecting nearby. Good luck!

I am in the dark too. Thanks for asking that question.

You could friend me and then move across the country, but I wouldn't recommend it.

@CallMeDave

What's with your main photo?

@LiterateHiker I might ask you the same question

No, but if you see their posts, and like them, follow them. This isn't like FB.

Try messaging them and talking to them that way. Instructions are there by their profile and it says "send message."

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:273878
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.