Agnostic.com

13 5

Flip Side - Question for People Who Have Sex With Men

Great answers in the other thread from those who have sex with women -- and one naughty butt-inner 😉

Let's do the flip side. For people who have sex with men, what is your two cents' worth?

Again, without getting into graphic details, and keeping your response as close to PG-13 as possible, what are some general factors that might leave you thinking "The sex with him was not good"?

I'm sure we can all imagine the things that would make it good. We can save that for another thread. 🙂

I'm specifically interested in what it might be about a man OR his performance during sex that would leave you feeling underwhelmed.

#sex
BlueWave 8 Feb 21

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

13 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

One of the lowest points, sexually, in my marriage, was after I was injured in a car wreck. sex hurt. But my ex still insisted on me doing my wifely duty, so I would grit my teeth and go along with it. Sometimes, the pain would be enough to make me cry. You know how there are certain reactions a man has during sex that let you know he's really turned on by something? My crying really turned him on. That was the beginning of the end for the relationship. And it only got worse from there.

Ori89 Level 4 Feb 24, 2018

That is positively awful. I'm sorry you had to go through that. Glad you go out.

Kissing is very important to me. Once, I was making out with a guy who had a 5:00... it wasn’t so much a shadow as it was a cheek full of pins that hurt like hell. His facial hair was thick strong and pointy. So painful. He also had a unexpectedly large, cavernous mouth... I am certain he could bite the heads off babies and just hold the heads in his mouth. It was all very odd. After 10 minutes I had to call it all off.

Cakes Level 4 Feb 22, 2018

Lolololol!!

Wow! That’s crazy!

Kissing, and knowing how to do it, is important. I made out with a woman who would just hold her mouth halfway open...but she wouldn’t pucker her lips or connect in any way. It was odd and confusing.

No trust and I'll just freeze up and count the minutes until it's over.

If I have to be the dominant one, it's not gonna be much fun for me. I'm in charge of everything in my life. In the bedroom, I want to be pushed around.

Disinterest in experimentation.

I wish i hadn’t read. Pretty sure I am doing it all wrong.

LOLOLOLOL!!! Phil! Now you have LOTS of stuff to practice. 🙂

Bad rhythm. The only time my ex got a good rhythm was right before he came, which meant I didn't.

Being afraid or grossed out to try new or unusual things. My ex would masturbate, but not with me. I suggested mutual masturbation and he freaked. He was a vanilla type of guy.

Being too rough. There is rough and then there is too rough, one is fun the other is not.

The biggest turn off is someone who just wants to score. They don't care about my pleasure they just want theirs.

The wrong smell. If they don't smell right - nope. And I don't mean cause they stink. Though that would be a issue. I mean their own smell. I was astonished to find out other people aren't sniffing necks or behind ears as they hug the first time? Basic chemistry. (For me anyway). They either smell good or they don't.

There isn't much that can't be worked out between two reasonable human beings with brains. Though yes I did put "Kissing like a slug" on the do not fly list. (Thank you for the term).

I do know it's possible to be utterly opposite in the bedroom - but yup smell. That's a guide. Hmm but that's before the bedroom?

In the bedroom - hmm - not listening. Being distracted. Not being open to new experiences. Mostly consideration. Lack of consideration on either person's part is going to wreck it for me.

Smell, even if you are not aware of it, is one of the few genetic based tools to determine what partner would be fit for making children. It seems that close relatives do not smell right for the same reason. Even if our smelling talents are not that good, it still seems to work.

When i was young had a BF whose scent I could never get over, it bugged me a lot, wasn't dirty but could just not take it.
I can otoh be attracted to someone on a default level based off scent, and not cologne either.

I just like the smell of a woman.

This was a great post! I've been commenting here and there, but this was a fun one!

Just 2 things really...if he doesn't pay attention to verbal or physical cues, and if he thinks the word no translates to "convince me". I'm pretty blunt, so if I say no, I'm not being dramatic lol.

• No variation in technique--or, alternately, changing the technique too soon.
  • Not listening to me or taking me seriously when I say I'm too sensitive for that, do it slower/softer/not at all, I don't like that, that's not working, etc. (Could be immediate grounds for dismissal)
  • Sustained, uninterrupted jackhammer
  • Timidly refraining from trying things, doing things, asking for things; overwhelming, prohibitive hesitancy
  • Over- reliance on some gimmicky move, especially when coupled with pointedly, expectantly looking to me for my reaction.
  • Acting put out when I indicate a preference or ask for something. (No, I'm not going to act like you magically figured out everything I like--that's impossible and an asinine way to behave)
  • Avoiding eye contact
  • No speech or sounds--or, alternately, never shutting up
  • Continuing to encourage me to do something you like that I've already said I'm not into
  • You are not an oral surgeon and your tongue is not a medical instrument

Mostly it's attitude and interpersonal stuff relating to recognizing my agency, for me. If you're receptive and not inhibited by hang ups, we can probably talk through just about anything. If you're not receptive to talking things through, you're not for me.

Oh stinkeye...well done. Well done my girl.

I think all men need to read this. Its just....profound truth...lol

@Freespirit64 Well you are right, but don't forget nobody is perfect. The balance should be right I guess. Waiting for the prince on the white horse is tricky, there are not so many princes like that. But you can try. But dont' forget "Nobody is perforkt !".

Just curious. Are you physically sensitive, like my wife, or mentally. When I was young I never realized the possibility, as you than take your own (like a less sensitive skin) as a standard. It really has influenced my/our life. But we dealt with it for more than 40 years. So it's possible.

@Gert
I agree! It's all about balance.

@Gert
For my part, I'm physically sensitive and a gentle touch is always better.

@Gert I can get physically oversensitized easily sometimes, some ways. Variation helps with that.

@stinkeye_a True, that helped us too.

when I was very young late teenager I was involved with an older woman (10 years older)she taught me a lot about how to please her and it also worked very well for me. Now that I'm old I even enjoy foreplay more because it takes more to arouse me now.I still have a strong sexual drive and I hope that does n go away.

dc65 Level 7 Feb 22, 2018

Premature ejaculation or the opposite, unable to get or maintain an erection.

what about inability to ejaculate while still maintaining an erection?

@JohnnyMiller Never experienced that yet

It’s a religious thing.

Kidding !!

Tomas Level 7 Feb 22, 2018

Kidding? kidding? …… for some people it is! 😉.

we should find this interesting I'm looking forward to hearing the responses

dc65 Level 7 Feb 22, 2018
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:27420
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.