Agnostic.com

13 13

Heres my bestie?

PeterGarrison 4 Feb 21

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

13 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

We are showing off dogs! Fantastic. Here are mine. The one in the cart and Superman outfit is Ollie, doing an homage to Christopher Reeve in a costume contest. He died several years ago. Broke my heart.

I only get pets I can eat

What a cutie pie

Dariah

Is your darling a hairless or does she have the fine, IG hair? Mine is hairless but they have similar faces. 🙂

The twins have very little hair. But their mom has a thick coat.

I actually think they are half hairless, half chi.

Yes, that’s a wide strip of bald on Randy. Lol. He has a bald chest and belly too. I’ve had him since he was a few weeks old, he just has a bald stripe which runs from his neck to the base of his tail. And a bald spot on top of his head. @DotLewis

@DotLewis I hope one day to have a crested in my life.

I have to say, Randy's hair style is unique. Looks like a reverse Mohawk. I've heard through the American Hairless Terrier group I'm in that the genes causing hairlessness in the AHT is different than in the Xolo (Mexican Hairless) and offspring from a breeding between the two (and very possibly other breeds) can have odd patterns of hair growth or baldness. For Randy to have such a defined hairless stripe, there is no doubt some type of hairless in the family. Since you call them "the twins" I assume they were litter-mates. Randy does have a Chi looking head but Dariah sure has the look of an AHT in the face. The pic attached is not my baby, but the face looks a lot like you pup to me.

I've rescued Rat Terriers for 18 years, AHT are an offshoot of the breed so our group also rescues them occasionally. I never really thought I'd find them very appealing, UNTIL I took in one to foster. Much more delightful than I expected. Then later I rescued a pair, same breeder but not siblings. One of them was my little one. Her larger, more sedate "bro" was adopted but Nene had gotten so attached to me and I couldn't send her to a home where she would be alone for 6-8+ hours a day plus I just loved her to death by then so I adopted her myself. Best little hot water bottle ever!!

I do think the Cressies with their little topknots and hairy tail are adorable but I don't know what their personalities are like. The AHT is quite like the Rat Terrier in personality.

Here's my bestie.

Aww!

Doesn't he just look as soft as cashmere. ????

@DotLewis She. She is ''Lucy'' is the number 1 being in my life.

SHE looks precious. A good cuddle too, no doubt. 🙂

@DotLewis Yeah 🙂 She thinks everyone is her friend and she wants to be a friend of everyone.

Here is mine, pretty much opposite yours in fur quantity. Bet yours is not as spoiled as mine. 😉 Well, not a big bet. OK, changed to Chrome, I'll see it this lets me post a pic of my nekid bRat.

yeah, loyalty you don't often find in people.

Nice sheltie! They are sweet, intelligent dogs.

What's your bestie's name?

DOG is God spelled backwards!

I want him.

I haven't met one of these since my neighbor had one!

Gorgeous!

Your bestie is adorable!

Sacha Level 7 Feb 22, 2018
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:27438
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.