Agnostic.com

4 1

LINK Texas officials flag tens of thousands of voters for citizenship checks | The Texas Tribune

Discussed this with a Trumpster. He implied irregularities by Democrats. I asked who they voted for, which wasn't in the story. Said Republicans have won nearly all elections in Texas for decades. So how do these people voting help Democrats? Told him this was part of the Republican message: "Be Afraid, Vote Republican". If this was going on, and Republicans are charge and supposed to be putting a stop to it, why didn't they? How is it valid to say it's Democrats fault?

david75090 7 Jan 27

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I live in Texas. The only thing that keeps Texas from being a larger Mississippi is the influx of people from elsewhere.

It isn't valid and today it is typical Trumpspeak. It's surprising how many people seem to have an honest face as they tell you about all the illegals that are voting. Officials tell you this and it is impossible the way voting is done in my area. I was born in St. Louis and raised in Missouri but because of the name i use a Trump supporter told me I am "probably not a citizen." The man was an educated person according to his social media account but his actions make him as dumb as a bucket of rocks! Buses do not driver up and all the illegals get to vote. Anybody that ever voted knows it cannot happen that way.

Republicans have been in control in Texas for decades. If what they're saying is true, then they've done a poor job of managing the elections.

@david75090 If what they are saying is true they need to produce proof. No proof of voter fraud in my area. Too tightly controlled unless it's done digitally with computers. For the decades they have been in control you would think they could have fixed it by now. It's all political hype.

Nothing needs to be valid for these people to say anything. If they say it, then it is accepted as true.

Their base believes it. The CONS know they are lying. But they are bible thumpers so they don't have to tell the truth.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:274987
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.