Agnostic.com

10 2

Peace man ... follow me

Universal Consciousness is where it's at man. We're all just one huge consciousness and "me" is that consciousness sensing a reality through a Jeff suit. namaste

damyata datta dayadhvam

JeffMesser 8 Jan 27

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

10 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Good post!

Namaste.

Do you think I would, for one nanosecond, want to share Cheetos "brain"?????????!!!??
WTF is wrong with you?!?

interesting view

Consciousness is no more universal than our digestive systems.

no thank you.

by the way, you called someone's comment dismissive and insulting. i don't mean to be insulting, but yes, i am dismissive, openly dismissive, of this kind of stuff. universal consciousness is not where it's at. yes, i dismiss that.

g

how do you know? have you tried it?

@kauva i haven't tried suicide or sky diving and i still know whether they'd be for me.

g

@genessa as long as I don't know everything I continue searching. I guess that doesnt apply to you.

@kauva i guess you assume stuff based on facts not in evidence. i don't care to follow YOUR path, so i don't search or think i know everything. such limited thinking.

g

@genessa It is not were it is "at" as you put it for you. The "for you" I feel is important. One of your last lines is confusing to me. You talk of not searching while also knowing everything or not.... How is it that someone speaking of a search is claiming to know everything? I understand you are attempting to dismiss the experiences and search of another person who is not telling you what to think or do. Is simply speaking to what they experience and explore. Are you accusing us of trying to convert you too our way of thinking? Can we not simply speak of our or my or his or hers experiences and share such experiences without it becoming about you? How can anyone speak of or too another person from a distance and without knowing, meeting or having any real knowledge of their life, their reality as it were dismiss them as you put it? A question without an answer is not an assumption it is a search. I do not dismiss your doubt I do however dismiss your insults and find it endlessly confusing how so many seem only to find satisfaction in rejection. What path do you follow? If as you say you do not search I feel that is nihilism. Are you a nihilist? I would venture your an Atheist. I would think a post outlining with respect and precision your path might illuminate something? Or perhaps all you wish to do is dismiss? Is that a thing, a Dismissist?

And the people here make fun of me because I believe in the paranormal. Better that than some of this new age crap.

new age? the vedas are among the oldest written documents on earth and hindu is the oldest relgion. so "new age" would be whatever it is you're sellin'.

If we are all just part of one consciousness.. then you really don't need to talk about it. If there is someone who doesn't believe we are one consciousness, that's just the one consciousness doing what it does. You don't need to practice any sort of belief in it, cause no matter what you do, you'll still just be the one consciousness doing what the one consciousness does. You don't need to try and convert anyone from any theism or atheism, because they too are just the one consciousness doing what it do. No one needs to follow you, because.. once again.. everyone is all already part of this one consciousness. If this one consciousness belief was actually followed (it's a common theme with theists to not actually follow their belief system), there would be need to peddle it. The only reason to do so would be self gratification.. which would mean there's more to you than a universal consciousness in a Jeff suit.

And if your truly believe in this one consciousness, you would know that what I don't believe in regard to this one consciousness and what you believe in with one consciousness existing are equally correct.. since we are both part of this same consciousness.

I agree. You don't need to convert anyone. I am nearing the end of my life and have faced death a few times. It's not a matter of gratification. It helps me and I wished to share. thats all. namaste damyata datta dayadhvam

WHAT?

That's really deep...

it's very peaceful.

@kauva The dude (or duddette) abides.

@Quarm needs to see this 🙂

sorry I don't know who that is

@kauva Just someone I've talked with who is into the universal consciousness thing. This seems like a conversation he would appreciate. I just wanted to point him here. 🙂

@stinkeye_a Thanks I will expound further after work. 😉

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:275442
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.