Agnostic.com

3 1

Politics is infused in every aspect of society these days. I would like this to be a place here we focus on all aspects of being Agnostic.Any thoughts?

twshield 8 Nov 3

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

If part of being an agnostic is resisting Evangelical attempts to control who can schtupp whom and under which circumstances and manner, then politics is an aspect of being agnostic.

It's a good plan to me, but like you stated in the OP, it's infused into everything so hopefully, we can keep it in check here, and contain it to the politics section.

I hope, since there is a forum for political discussion here, that the other areas could be fairly politics free. The rest of the net is drowning in the stuff. (we need an oasis!)

Zster Level 8 Nov 3, 2017
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:2760
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.