Agnostic.com

3 4

LINK ‘We’re getting soft’: Kentucky governor suggests kids should be forced to go to school in life-threatening weather – Alternet.org

Teachers around the state responded with suggestions for the Kentucky official, telling him to wear apparel (NOT Northface or Columbia) that many of their children would have worn and stand in the freezing cold for 30 minutes or longer. Privileged jerk.

BookDeath 8 Jan 30

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

WTF... Maybe first he shoudl set an example of walking to school in that weather himself? He can show just how hard he is when he gets frozen solid.

I wonder how many of his children he is sending to school these days. Some of these politicians show remarkable stupidity and you must wonder how these people are getting elected starting with our president.

This is exactly what I told my kids this morning. When I was their age I had to hike ten miles uphill in knee-high snow to school! 😉

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:277306
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.