Agnostic.com

8 1

LINK Obama Was Also Chosen by God, Says Trump’s Spiritual Adviser

Finally, we have the theory of the Divine Right of Presidents: whoever wins the election was chosen by God, and if you oppose them, you're opposing a holy plan. I've seldom heard such inane drivel. But then again, it's a televangelist, so what did I expect?

I do like the photo of the prayer meeting in the Oval Office, though. Never have so many looked so constipated for the national media's cameras.

Paul4747 8 Jan 31

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I work with a guy who swears Donald Trump is the Messiah.

I think Evangelicals are our version of the Taliban. They're not as active yet because we do still have that very small petition between religion and government, but they're working hard to tear that down. And when they do... all hell breaks loose.

Why do we even need a government with the ability to kill and tax, when it is so obviously this easy to co-opt?

Makes zero sense.

SCal Level 7 Jan 31, 2019

These dumb shits are trying to bring back the philosophy of the right of kings, as in the king is chosen by god precisely for the people who deserve the king they get, good or bad.

More proof that there isn't a God. He couldn't be that much of a moron if he was real.

godef Level 7 Jan 31, 2019

I doubt trump was chosen by God. God collects taxes every Sunday and I'm pretty sure thats the reason trump won't reveal his taxes. Unless God is fooled... Wouldn't be the first time.?

Next you'll have the divine right to rule. That didn't end well in the UK. Let's hope you can skip the whole bloody civil war bit, and fast forward to Nancy Pelosi ordering the decapitation of Donald Trump.

Agreed

Trump has a spiritual adviser????

Yeah, he doesn't even drink.

Yeah. The bitch who just said that everyone should send her their last year's salaries.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:278000
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.