Agnostic.com

29 1

What makes a relationship work

What are your thoughts on relationships?

VAH1979 5 Feb 23

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

29 comments (26 - 29)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Only seeing each other once a week or less. Absences makes the heart grow stronger.

If you both try each day to make the other happy and little or big ways, you will usually be very happy together

give and take - understanding, even if you re not so well yourself,, - enjoying the companionship doing things together which you both want to do - freedom & appreciation. My partner and i don't hang around together all the time he has a separate flat upstairs to me - we do stuff for each other if i am better at ironing shirts he is better at money stuff ; we don't get in each others space or do couply things - probably wouldn't work for everyone but we met when we were in our forties and just recognised each other as oddballs and got on.

Those involved in it , or not .

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:27879
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.