Agnostic.com

4 1

Is it just me or has a certain segment of America, fallen below the lowest that ever has been...when grieving articulate highschool students are maligned and dinagrated for standing up for their lives? People by the thousands are tweeting conspiracy theories surrounding their plea and anger over the horror of seeing their classmates and teachers shot dead before their very eyes! Where is the most basic in decency, here? What excuse is there, for this complete lack of regard for these dead and these living...teenagers?

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Who can believe anything while Fox News is on the Air telling lies ????..

And Fox promoting conspiracy theories...!

If you listen to der Orange Fuhrer than all those that protest american terrorism, or demand Any kind of gun control, are unpatriotic and liars, they are Faked News..

Populism and a strong belief that heartfelt stupidity equals knowledge and fact has always been strong under current in America.

Am enthused by your articulate accurate phrasing...

Well said. Yes I agree. I am stunned that students who survived and parents who lost their children, must PLEA with leaders to even listen. Isn't the government supposed to be "for the people?" Under this Republican and Trump regime, I do not think they will do much but give breadcrumbs and deflect the issues. There is no excuse for their behavior. I hope for change.

You and me both! These are brave young people and they will make a difference and I hope that it want come at a higher cost to them!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:27892
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.