Agnostic.com

6 5

I can't believe I only just found this out now, but New Zealand's famous blind bi sexual goose has died a few days ago. I always heard stories of this goose as he lives in the same area as my mother. You can read about it here [bbc.com]

I find it interesting especially when I think of this site. With all those religious people against homosexuality. Why did 'god' make birds gays too? Things that make you hmmmmm. As in why do people believe this is not a natural thing.
[en.wikipedia.org]

Sacha 7 Feb 23

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I recall when Andy Williams was a popular singer. He had a song that "remembered when we were all happy and gay."

Maybe satan made that one bird? Or maybe there isn't enough prayers in your schools and God is plaguing your country with blind bisexual birds? The lord works in mysterious way... Repent!

lol

Somewhere I have a newspaper clipping from 40 years ago about research a friend's father had done. He was a professor of Veterinary Science and had researched the covering capacity (how many ewes per ram to get the job done) of Merino rams. Anyway it turned out that a good ram could attend to 100+ ewes easily but lambing rates in the paddock didn't reflect this because something like 30% of the current Merino stud ram flock were homosexual.

Kimba Level 7 Feb 23, 2018

Sorry, all I could think was the one ram must be real tired.

That was a great story, thank you. Bonobo's are another great example of natural homosexual tendencies.

In college one of my roommates had 2 male springer spaniels. They jumped each all the time! If it feels good and it’s consensual, do it!

I'm pretty sure it's a universal thing that humans and animals with penises will stick said penises into anything.

My penis has a few restrictions. There are a few things it doesn't want to make a habit of.

@DenoPenno
Ha! As if you have any say in the matter. 🙂

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:27954
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.