Agnostic.com

9 9

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

9 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

For those of you who are feeling confident that justice will be served for members of the most corrupted administration in US history, I urge you to wake up and put away the popcorn. The master class is strongly in favor of supporting and enabling Trump. They will keep doing all they can to make sure that the Democrats are never able to put fourth any kind fair and decent legislation for the working class. The game has always been rigged, but it's far worse now than ever. I hope I'm wrong, but I'm fairly certain that the daily torment that many of us experience every time we turn on the news isn't going to end any time soon, if ever. I just wonder when the resistors will be rounded up and put into detention camps, etc., and when all media will be shut down, other than Fox News and other right wing outlets. It's a grim time for this country.

I believe he will roll over Instantly because of the examples of loyalty he has seen at home!

: “Trump, Jr. went into the Senate Intelligence Committee, took an oath to tell the truth, and lied his butt off.”

Can Mueller get an ahmen...?

I am so sick of hearing what 'might' happen. It is time for the news media to put up or shut up. At this point I don't care which.

It takes 5 years for a car accident resulting in even minor bodily injury to get to court....what's with the impatience?

@AnneWimsey ,I'm just sick of hearing about it. I can't get away from it. It's on daytime, late night, comedy specials. Radio, internet, newspapers, bumper stickers.Never ending.

@freeofgod maybe because it effects every aspect of our lives, and future generation? About as big as it gets!

@AnneWimsey , I agree with that and hope they hang the whole bunch. But I'm sick of it. Maybe the 24\7 news cycle is what I'm really sick of.

@freeofgod the "off" button? Netflix instead of "normal" TV? Mus8c-only stations, or Pandora?

I won't believe any of it until it happens. They all seem covered in slippery grease.

Don't you hate when they join the flipper club?

@slydr68 bad attempt at sarcasm I guess

@blumpkin, yes, yes, and hell yes.

@Blumpkin , I thought you were referring to the media. I'm flipping sick of all of them.

We can only hope.

Ohub Level 7 Feb 2, 2019

New picture! It looks good!

@HippieChick58 Thanks !!!!

Would be nice.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:280134
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.