Agnostic.com

1 2

LINK Analysis: The most shocking part of the racist yearbook photo is what critics leave out

Seriously puts the whole Northam thing into a different perspective

48thRonin 8 Feb 3

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Racism is very real in the world today and still alive in America today. The question here would be how long ago was this and can a man change? Does he still have racist friends? Exactly what brought all of this to the forefront today?
In my earlier life I was somewhat racist. My ex wife of 12 years is a black lady. A big question with the man in question is why does he now change his story to say the man in the picture is not him?

Your last sentence is the part that bothers me about this whole incident.
If you did it then own it but to come back and oh it wasn’t me then he deserves to be challenged

I thought he meant it to mean that who he was 35 years ago is not who he is today...he explained that...are any of us the same people we were years ago? I would hope we all evolved to be better people through our mistakes and failings...but maybe not...I am conflicted with this as I grew up in the 50's and 60's during the civil rights riots and my younger sister was attacked, but not once did either of us blame it on being black or all blacks...did he really change or was it a change for convenience to get elected? I hold back my judgement for now without doing more research...

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:280862
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.